You almost certainly have a LinkedIn account, but are you harnessing even a fraction of its full power for your business? LinkedIn is the most widely used business-to-business online network for professionals like you. Yet most users have never been told how LinkedIn can be a useful way to spread influence, locate staff and generate a regular source of new business leads.
The LinkedIn Masterclass webinar will give you valuable interactive insight into the world of LinkedIn, so prepare your Linkedin account as we will be running through some practical tutorials!
Topics covered in the webinar will include:
- How to find valuable prospects
- Using LinkedIn groups
- Setting up and maximising company pages
- Optimising your LinkedIn profile
- Posting updates and finding content
- Adding your contacts, new and old, to LinkedIn
- Using LinkedIn advertising
- Marketing to your contacts on LinkedIn, outside of LinkedIn
This practical 2 hour webinar will answer the important questions about LinkedIn and your business. There will also be a full Q & A and the offer of a free 1 hour follow up to answer your specific business questions.
Feedback from previous social media webinar:
Here’s what others have said about our last social media webinar:
- “Very informative session and one that I would recommend to everyone, no matter how experienced they are.” – Michael Ingram, Doro Tape
- “Very interesting morning learning a lot about the world of social media.” – Ollie and Linda, Andrew Granger and co.
- “Very informative and thought-provoking with lots of practical suggestions.” – Brian Boley, Howitt Consulting
- “Very interesting and helpful.” – Jake Fenlon, Naylor’s Estate Agents