Old Town Hall
High Street, Market Harborough
You almost certainly have a LinkedIn account, but are you harnessing even a fraction of its full power for your business? LinkedIn is the most widely used business-to-business online network for professionals like you. Yet most users have never been told how LinkedIn can be a useful way to spread influence, locate staff and generate a regular source of new business leads.
The LinkedIn Masterclass will give you valuable interactive insight into the world of LinkedIn, so please bring a laptop or tablet (and your LinkedIn password), as we will be running through some practical tutorials!
Topics covered in the seminar will include:
- How to find valuable prospects
- Using LinkedIn groups
- Setting up and maximising company pages
- Optimising your LinkedIn profile
- Posting updates and finding content
- Adding your contacts, new and old, to LinkedIn
- Using LinkedIn advertising
- Marketing to your contacts on LinkedIn, outside of LinkedIn
This practical 2 hour seminar will answer the important questions about LinkedIn and your business. There will also be a full Q & A and the offer of a free 1 hour follow up to answer your specific business questions.
Feedback from previous social media seminar:
Here’s what others have said about our last social media seminar:
- “Very informative session and one that I would recommend to everyone, no matter how experienced they are.” – Michael Ingram, Doro Tape
- “Very interesting morning learning a lot about the world of social media.” – Ollie and Linda, Andrew Granger and co.
- “Very informative and thought-provoking with lots of practical suggestions.” – Brian Boley, Howitt Consulting
- “Very interesting and helpful.” – Jake Fenlon, Naylor’s Estate Agents